There were tons of hot air balloons, I think the total number of balloons was 90. It was fun to watch them all take off. My favorite was this yellow flower balloon...but the sheer number and variety of colors was awesome.
This balloon was fired up to take off. :)

It took some keen observation skills, but I finally discovered what the main goal of these hot air balloon pilots was...to skim across the lake and then take off again. But it really freaked me out because a few times it looked like the baskets were about to dump their passengers!

Check out the mountains!!!

This is my new friend, Jen...She is in choir with me at Austin Bluffs and is super nice.
2 comments:
That looks so fun! I am jealous! Welcome to the waking hideously early in the morning club. :)
Hi my friend I finally joined the blogging community! Can't wait for your next post!
sarah z
Post a Comment