
The driver's side doors couldn't open at all because they were wedged in the dirt, but Kamden (my passenger) and I were able to get out on the other side with only a few cuts and scratches.
I'm so thankful that nothing happened to Kamden. She made friends with the ambulance medical personnel and they gave her their phone numbers.

I had the fun task of helping the police officer file the report of the accident. He also gave me a ticket for improper lane travel. I couldn't argue with him there...

The tow people came and flipped my car over for me so that we could tow it all the way to Colorado Springs. Believe it or not the car made it all the way here before all tires (except the spare) went completely flat. The Lord completely worked everything out. Everyone commented on the safety features that Saturn has and that it kept it's shape really well.
2 comments:
Horrifying pictures! Yeah Saturn for protecting our Amy!
By the way, welcome to the blogging world. WE MISS YOU!
Post a Comment